根据首字母填空 “Make-A-Wish” is one of the world's most well-known charities.

信息发布者:Sarah789
        “Make-A-Wish” is one of the world's most well-known charities. It makes wishes come true for children who have s__1__ illnesses. It gives them hope and helps them forget about their h__2__ problems.
         It s__3__ in 1980 in Phoenix, Arizona. Christopher was a 7-year-old boy who was very sick. He always dreamed of becoming a p__4___ to fly in the sky. They gave Christopher a tour of the city in a police helicopter(直升机) and b__5___ a space helmet for him.
         There are four kinds of wishes children usually have:
          I wish to go. Children usually want to visit some p__6___ of interest, like the Statue of Liberty.
          I wish to meet. Children sometimes want to meet their f__7___ film stars or sports plyers.
          I wish to be. Some children wish to become doctors to help people who don't have money for m__8___ treatment.
          I wish to have. Some children want to have a computer , a bike or many other things. L__9___ for them, they can get what they want from the charity.
          Let's hope more wishes will come true in the f__10___ . People who work in the charity always try for the best. Will you be one of them?

1. serious
2. healthy
3. started
4. pilot
5. brought
6. places
7. favourite
8. medicine
9. Looking
10. future

本页答案点评

用户评论